A TUTORIALBy Denise Etheridge
Have you ever visited a Website, viewed an online video, and thought, "Wow, I wish I could do that? Well it's simple! In this short, easy-to-follow RealSlideshow tutorial, I will take you step-by-step through the process of re-creating my online video using RealSlideshow.
Click button to view video
You�ll need RealPlayer to view my presentation. Click here to download a free copy of RealPlayer. Click here to view my presentation. In this tutorial, I take you step-by-step through how I created it.
All you need is the following:
- The RealSlideshow Basic software. Click here to download a copy. It is free.
- A color display: 16-bit (High Color) set to 800 x 600 resolution
- A sound card: 16-bit or better
- A microphone
- A compatible Internet browser, such as Netscape Navigator, v 3.0 or later, or Microsoft Internet Explorer; v 3.02 or later
- RealPlayer. You can download it free. Click here.
- Speakers or a set of headphones
Got all the necessary hardware and software? Great! You are ready to get started. Download, install, and open RealSlideshow. The window shown here will appear.
RealSlideshow provides a voice track for you to narrate your presentation and a music track for you to add background music. If the Voice bar does not display in your window, choose View > Voice Track from the menu. If the Music bar does not display in your window, choose View > Music Track from the menu.
Click here to download a Zip file that contains everything you need to re-create the RealSlideshow you viewed earlier. Place the contents of the Zip file in a folder. Make a note of where you placed the files. You will use them later.
|Table of Contents|