Creating Your Movie
You have created all your graphics and have stored them as symbols. You are now ready to create your movie. Start by drawing buildings.
Draw the Buildings
- Choose the Line tool.
- Move to the Stage and draw buildings as shown in the illustration.
Add Color to the Buildings
Fill the first building with color:
- Choose the Paint Bucket tool.
- Click on the Fill color box and choose tan as the fill color.
- Click in the first building to fill the building with color.
Fill the next building with color:
- Click the Fill color box and choose green as the fill color.
- Click in the second building to fill the building with color.
Fill the last building with color:
- Click the Fill color box and choose pink as the fill color.
- Click in the last building to fill the building with color.
Think of a layer as a transparent sheet on which you paint. You can see through each layer to the layers under it until you add color. You can add layers, delete layers, and change the position of layers. Each layer is independent of all other layers. The layer you are currently working on is called the active layer. You can view layer information on the Timeline.
Change the name of the current layer:
- Click the layer you want to rename.
- Choose Modify > Timeline > Layer Properties from the menu. The Layer Properties dialog box opens.
- Type Buildings in the name field.
- Click OK.
|Table of Contents|